2016 SUMMER CAMP SCHEDULE
PITCH PERFECT CAMP – JUNE 6TH-10TH
- Students will learn to sing and dance like their favorite performers in this engaging class that will prepare them for a showcase on the final day of camp for family and friends.
- What sets this camp aside from other pop music classes is that in addition to selections taught by the teacher, students will be divided into groups where they will get to pick out their own (approved) song to creatively rehearse and choreograph themselves!
- Students will learn proper singing technique, dance basics, and performance presentation, as well as teamwork and problem-solving.
- It’s the perfect class for those who have never performed before and seasoned performers alike!
PRINCESS TALES – JUNE 13TH-17TH
- This camp is all about learning to be a princess. We will be learning how to walk like a princess, waltz like a princess, sing like a princess, and more.
- Family will join us for a princess debut party on the last day of camp!
- That's not all! We will also have a character look-alike contest.
- Tinkerbell will leave hints for a special treasure hunt. What could be more fun?!
Movers, Shakers & Music Makers (Ages 2-4) – TO BE ANNOUNCED
- This class is designed to be an introduction to music and movement for children between the ages of 2 and 4.
- Caretakers and children will work together to play tambourine, dance the Fruit Salad Salsa, sing songs, ride their stick horses to the William Tell Overture and much more!
- With all this fun, they won't even notice how much they are learning! This is the perfect bonding opportunity that will foster an early love for music that is sure to last a lifetime!
***SPACE IS LIMITED! CALL OR EMAIL US TODAY FOR MORE DETAILS***