Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Congas, Djembe, Timbales, Bongos, Cajon, Drum Set
Drum Set, Percussion
Journey, Spyro Gyra, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Blood Sweat and Tears, Stevie Wonder, Eart Wind and Fire, Yes, Gino Vanelli, Dixie Dregs, Kansas, Chicago, The Dave Mathews Band, Al Jarreau, Charlie Daniels Band, Zack Brown, Toto
Rock, Jazz, Latin, Country, R&B, Funk
The Neybass, Tommy Whalen, Jason Jenkins, Frank Varela Trio, Steve Hash, Johnny Larson Band, The Trombone Man Juan Pablo Torres, Paquito De Rivera, Xavier Cugat Big Band Hall of Fame, The Gipsy Kings, Earl Turner Show, Clint Holmes, Nelson Ned, James Delisco, Ryan Shaw, Rock and Soul Revue All Star Band 2010, Rick Arroyo Latin Jazz, Westley B Wright, Afro Cuban All Stars, The Havana Night Show
Live Concerts, Touring, Recording Sessions, Clinics
- Experienced drummer/percussionist and musical instructor with knowledge of the theory of music and conncept and versatility of musical styles.
- Gifted in the interpretation of styles such as Jazz, Blues, R&B, Funk, Rock, Latin and Afro-Cuban music
- Since 1993 has been an instrumental music teacher from beginner level to professional musicians in both drum set and Latin Percussion.
- 1988-1993: Performed and recorded with prestigious bands and artists from Cuba
- 1993-2004: Performed with well known Cuban Juan Pablo Torres (Trombonist/composer/arranger) "The Trombone Man", performed with famous saxophone player Paquito D'Rivera, Gipsy Kings, toured and performed with the Xavier Cugat Big Band Hall of Fame and also performed with Afro-Cuban All Stars in the city of Miami. Toured with Nelson Ned (famous Brazillian singer) for almost two years as a percussionist with the band "No Regrets" who's musical director was an ex-member of the band Miami Sound Machine. Was also involved in shows within clubs and cabarets like "The Tropigala" in The Hilton and other cabarets of Florida
- 2005-2010: Performed with "The Havana Night Show" in Las Vegas, was a percussionist for the reality entertainer Delisco in a show calld "Music is light", drummer for the Earl Turner show, percussion player for the Clint Holmes show called Just Another Man, drummer for the Cristopher Broughton Show. Participated in recording sessions with musicians that currently form part of the Gladys Knight's band and Gary Pucket. Also recorded and played with local bands and musicians such as the Rick Arroyo Band.
- 2010-2012:Performed with Ryan Shaw (Grammy nominated Funk and R&B singer). Played drum set and Timbales with Mayra Casales' band (world renown percussionist)
- 2013-present: Performed and recorded with bands from Connecticut and New York ; Mayra Casales (prestigious international percussionist), Trombeatz (Latin Jazz band), David Gonzales and his Latin Jazz Experience, Ray Gonzales and his Latin Big Band, Johnny Larsen Band, Gravy Boat (Rock, R&B, and Funk), etc.
- Has performed musical clinics as a percussionist and drummer in different areas of the United States.
- Alejandro Garcia Caturla School of Music-Havana Cuba
- Professional Arts School Ignacio Cervantes-Havana Cuba
- Instructed by master drummer and percussionist Enrique Pla from the Grammy Award winner Irakere Band.
- Tutored by master percussionist Jose Luis Quintana "Changuito"