School is out for the summer and your instruments has felt a whole year's worth of punishment.
Just like going to the doctor's office for a check-up, anyone who owns a band instrument should always bring it in twice a year to get general maintnence done to prevent any possible major and costly repairs from ocurring.
- Removing any leaks
- Replacing any worn down corks
- Adding/replacing any missing key corks
- Removing any rusted rods and posts
- Chemical cleans to remove any grime and build up from playing
- Clean and lube any slides
We also offer an annual insurance prgram starting as low as $69 to cover any repairs your instruments may need.