Music & Arts is the largest music lesson provider in the country. We believe that private lessons are the building blocks to a lifelong relationship with music. Our strong commitment to music education is fundamental to our business, and we work hard to find instructors who are experts in their instrument.
Requirements of ALL of the teachers at Music & Arts:
- Degree in music and experience preferred
- GREAT with kids!
- Able to work independently
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
Some Benefits of being a teacher at Music & Arts include:
- Set your own rates
- Teach from your own curriculum
- Customized assortment of instruments and accessories
- Work with students in clean, safe studios
- Focus on teaching - Music & Arts manages all administrative tasks
- Easily schedule studio recitals and student performances with friendly store staff
- Quickly access books and teaching aids right outside your studio
What Manalapan Music & Arts is looking for! :) :
Monday - Woodwinds & Guitar
Tuesday - Guitar
Wednesday - Piano, Piano, & Guitar
Thursday - Piano, Guitar, & Woodwinds
Friday- Piano, Piano, Strings, & Guitar
Saturday - Guitar
Sunday - Piano, Piano, Brass, Guitar, & Guitar
If you are a music teacher looking for a studio environment to teach in, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at the store at (732) 414-6250.
If you know a great music teacher who you think is great and might be interested, we would appreciate reccomendations as well!