Music & Arts West County is currently seeking qualified instructors for the following instruments:
Piano/Voice, Violin/Viola/Cello, and Percussion.
Music & Arts is the largest music lesson provider in the country. We believe that private lessons are the building blocks to a lifelong relationship with music. Our strong commitment to music education is fundamental to our business, and we work hard to find instructors who are experts in their instrument.
REQUIREMENTS OF ALL THE TEACHERS AT MUSIC & ARTS:
- Degree in music and experience preferred
- GREAT with kids!
- Able to work independently
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
SOME BENEFITS OF BEING A TEACHER AT MUSIC & ARTS INCLUDE:
- Set your own rates
- Teach from your own curriculum
- Customized assortment of instruments and accessories
- Work with students in clean, safe studios
- Focus on teaching - Music & Arts manages all administrative tasks
- Easily schedule studio recitals and student performances with friendly store staff
- Quickly access books and teaching aids right outside your studio
- Our teachers receive 5% commission on student sales
E-mail your resume to Laura Stoessel at firstname.lastname@example.org today!