The Westminster Music & Arts store is now hiring private lesson teachers. We are accepting applications for ALL instruments.
Qualities of a good Music & Arts teachers:
1. Caring and compassionate.
2. Communicates clearly.
3. Believes in and requires recital participation.
Requirements of a Music & Arts Teachers:
1. An associate's or bachelor's degree.
2. Positive energy and a willingness to learn.
3. A method of teaching. (which method book do they use)
4. Lives within 30 miles or less of the store.
5. Commitment to teach 6-12 months minimum at a set store.
6. A teaching background.
7. Ability to teach all ages, levels, and styles.
8. Flexible schedule.
Interested candidates should send a resume to Michelle Johnson, Store manager at the Westminster Music & Arts store at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the store for more information at (303) 427-0601.