About Karl Liberatore
Get to know Karl Liberatore
Karl Liberatore delivers his various genres of music with a powerful, precise, sophisticated style. He is exciting, entertaining and professional. Audiences continue to enjoy his contagious personality and awesome trumpet sound.
Live & Recording Experience:
- Cartoon Network, TMC, TNT, CNN, TBS
- Columbia Records, VMI Records, Southern Tracks
- Cirque du Soleil
- Stone Temple Pilots
- Barry Manilow
- Aretha Franklin
- Frank Sinatra, Jr.
- Joni Mitchell
- Travis Tritt
- Aaron Shust
- Lee Greenwood
- Tito Puente Jr.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 20 Years as Principal Trumpet in Europe; Seattle, WA and Atlanta, GA with the United States Army Band
- Over 30 years professional experience in the United States and abroad Education Stewart Grow, Principal Trumpet, Utah Symphony Orchestra
- William Sullivan, Principal Trumpet, Utah Symphony Orchestra
- Fred Sauter, Principal Trumpet, Oregon Symphony Orchestra
- TRUMPET PERFORMANCE at University of Oregon George Burnette Dillon, Ph.D. Gerald Poe, Ph.D