Location: Woodbridge, VA
Speaks: English, Chinese
Instructs: Clarinet, Flute, Saxophone
Education: SUNY Potsdam, Bachelor of Music, Crane School of Music
Queens College, M.S. in Music Education, Aaron Copland School of Music
Postgraduate Professional License, Instrumental Music
● Music PK-AD (Professional Certificate) WV
● Music, Professional Certificate, NY
● Basic VHSL Course Certificate
● VHSL State Component- Basic Certificate
● TAC grant recipient 2017-2018.
● EWVCF Mini grant recipient 2016-2017
Performance Experience: Member of MENC (now NAfME) March 2012 - Present
● Member of the “Shock Concert Band” of Taiwan (Clarinet)
● Member of ICA (International Calrinet Association)
● Clarinet Instructor for CYCNA Youth Orchestra
● Long Beach Theatre Guild Musical Production: Sound of Music.
● Valley Stream Community Band – First clarinet
Teaching Experience: 10+ years of teaching experiance.