About Milton Williams
Get to know Milton Williams
• Cumberland County Schools orchestra teacher since 2008.
• Taught violin, viola, cello and bass privately with Music & Arts since 2011.
• Music Education degree from Appalachian State University Spring 2008.
• Principal string bassist with the Appalachian Symphony Orchestra Fall ’03-Spring ’07.
• Jazz bassist with the Appalachian State Big Band Fall 06-Fall 07.
• Played with Fayetteville Symphony Orchestra 2001 and 2002 Seasons.
• Electric bassist with 208th Army Reserve Band.
• Bassist with the Snyder Orchestra
• Middle school orchestra guest clinician for Robeson and Lee County Schools.
• Performs various gigs locally and throughout NC.