GLEE (Ages 8-15) – JULY 13TH-17TH 9AM-11AM
- Students will learn to sing and dance like their favorite performers in this engaging class that will prepare them for a showcase on the final day of camp for family and friends.
- What sets this camp aside from other Glee-type classes is that in addition to selections taught by the teacher, students will be divided into groups where they will get to pick out their own (approved) song to creatively rehearse and choreograph themselves!
- Students will learn proper singing technique, dance basics, and performance presentation, as well as teamwork and problem solving.
- This is the perfect class for those who have never performed before and seasoned performers alike!
PRINCESS TALES (Ages 4-7) – JULY 20TH-24TH 9AM-11AM
- This camp is all about learning to be a princess. We will be learning how to walk like a princess, waltz like a princess, sing like a princess, and more.
- Family will join us for a princess debut party on the last day of camp!
- That's not all! We will also have a character look-alike contest.
- Tinkerbell will leave hints for a special treasure hunt. What could be more fun?!
Movers, Shakers & Music Makers (Ages 2-4) – JULY 27TH-31st 9AM-10AM
- This class is designed to be an introduction to music and movement for children between the ages of 2 and 4.
- Caretakers and children will work together to play tambourine, dance the Fruit Salad Salsa, sing songs, ride their stick horses to the William Tell Overture and much more!
- With all this fun, they won't even notice how much they are learning! This is the perfect bonding opportunity that will foster an early love for music that is sure to last a lifetime!
***CALL FOR DETAILS! SPACE IS LIMITED***