Some info about "Mr. George":
- Works with children of all ages (grown folks too!) - recommended minimum starting age is 5-7, depending on the child
- 20 years of teaching experience at all levels of music, from beginner to advanced / college level
- Formally trained in both classical and jazz
- Accomplished musician who has played and toured all over the world on Violin,Viola, & Piano
- Currently runs a violin program at a school in Harlem for grades 3-5, as well as general music for full preschool classrooms (3 & 4 year olds), and also has over 20 private students ages 5 to adult.
- Fun and patient, uses theory-based teaching, and works with the child's growing musical taste to help them have the most fun while learning.
- Focuses on building technical proficiency, which helps to build structure and discipline that can be applied to all areas of life.