Teaches Clarinet, Flute, Jazz Improvisation, Saxophone
Areas of Instruction
Clarinet, Flute, Jazz Improvisation, Saxophone
- Graduate of Youngstown State University with a Bachelors Degree in Music Education, masters work in saxophone performance. Masters degree in counseling from Westminster College.
- Retired school music teacher with 36 years experience teaching grades 5 through 12 instrumental and 6 through 12 vocal students
- While in college played lead alto sax with the YSU Jazz Ensemble and first alto sax with the wind ensemble and as a soloist at Stambaugh Auditorium,
- Played professionally on the road and have many years of recording studio experience, television and radio. Also plays as a one man band for various events with keyboards, vocals and woodwinds.
- Qualified to teach saxophone, flute, clarinet, keyboard improvisation and music theory