- technique and kinesthetic
- rhythm and finger picking
- chord vocabulary and voicing
- chord melody and voice leading
- improvisation in desired genre
- harmony, melody, and composition for all skill levels
I received a BA in English Composition from the University of South Carolina, and have studied music privately since the age of 12, studying both in the US as well as other stringed instrument styles in India, Spain, Morocco and Chile. As well as a musician, I am a freelance sound engineer, broadcast radio producer, and videographer outside of the classroom. To me, a good composition can be found anywhere! If you are interested in learning or advancing your guitar experience, I would love to meet with you and discuss your goals. Looking forward to it!